Thursday, June 14, 2007

baby dedication

All creatures of our God and King 2/45
CALL TO WORSHIP

For the beauty of the earth 28/306
PRAYER

Lord, with joyful hearts we worship 795/444
DEDICATION of Alexander Michelangelo Andrew Gudkov

Blest be the tie that binds 660/165

Psalm 79:13Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will praise you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise.
Psalm 100:3Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Psalm 119:176I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.
Isaiah 40:11He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.
Matthew 9:36When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
Matthew 18:12-13"What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off.
John 10:11"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 10:14"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—
John 10:27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
1 Peter 2:25For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Universalis