Friday, June 04, 2010

goodness (personal theme for the month of June)

Exodus 33:19
And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

2 Chronicles 6:41b
May your priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, may your saints rejoice in your goodness.

Nehemiah 9:25b
They ate to the full and were well-nourished; they reveled in your great goodness.

Nehemiah 9:35a
they were in their kingdom, enjoying your great goodness to them in the spacious and fertile land you gave them

Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 27:13
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Psalm 31:19
How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.

Psalm 69:16
Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.

Psalm 86:17
Give me a sign of your goodness, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame, for you, O LORD, have helped me and comforted me.

Psalm 109:21
But you, O Sovereign LORD, deal well with me for your name's sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.

Psalm 116:12
How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?

Psalm 142:7
Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me.

Psalm 145:7
They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

Romans 15:14
I myself am convinced, my brothers, that you yourselves are full of goodness, complete in knowledge and competent to instruct one another.

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Ephesians 5:9
for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth

Hebrews 6:5
who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age,

2 Peter 1:3
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

2 Peter 1:5
For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Universalis