Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fat Fighters

Okay, tomorrow we start our diet(s)! It's the first day of the week (American calendar), first day of the month, and first day of the second half of 2007!

My personal goal is to lose 25 pounds before we go to America the end of October. Tim and I also need to get our cholesterol down by following a low-fat diet.

Captain Stephen Court has a group of people trying to get back to their wedding weights. There is NO WAY I can do that! I would be thrilled if I could fit into my commissioning uniform, never mind my wedding dress (a heck of a lot more practical, too!).

So, let's encourage each other! Anybody else up for this? And anyone else following a low-fat diet for cholesterol reasons?

"Look, I started a small wedding weight gang of those interested in getting back to their wedding weight. I've met a lot of people who, like me, could lose some weight. We don't like to talk about it too much. But accountability might help. Join the WWG and pick a date to aim for. Tell a couple of friends and maybe your spouse, and then start shedding the pounds (share this blog with prospective gang members). Do it - it will help credibility, health, finances, power..."
June 12, 2007
http://www.armybarmy.com/blog.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Hi Capt,

wow, 25 pounds, thats a lot to lose. If I would lose that much of my weight (11o pounds) then I would look like anorectic.

Anyways I hope you won't lose so much weight, you already look good :D.

xoxo

God bless

Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Universalis