Monday, July 02, 2007

nutrition!

http://www.askdrsears.com/store/detail.asp?pid=14

The Family Nutrition Book
by Dr. Sears

I bought this book 4 years ago, just before my Aunt Joann died of cancer. Part of the incentive for writing the book was the cancer scare that Dr. Sears had a few years ago.

It has sat on my shelf (moving to Tartu and then to Tallinn with me!) for all this time, not really being looked at. Well, I just finished reading it and it is wonderful! I highly recommend it!

My incentive for finally reading it now was the low-fat diet that our doctor has put us on. It has lots of good ideas!

So, if you're looking for someplace to start eating a way that will lead to better health, try this book! (Um, don't eat the book, just read it!)

Evelyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Universalis