Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Chris & the SAT!

from Chris's blog:

I promised to enlighten you as to what my SAT scores were. Well, there's three parts to the SAT scoring. So I'll tell you a third of my score. My favorite score. I got 580 on critical reading! YAY! That's good in case you don't know. That's above average. I'm above average. I'm a genius! Well maybe that's going far. But whatever. My mom got 580 on this part of the SAT too, and she's no idiot so that makes me feel A-okay. Or maybe B-okay. I don't know what the difference is. Anyway. That's all major excitement.

One other thing, speaking of my mom and her brilliant scores (therefore also making my score brilliant because it was the same as hers) yesterday was her birthday. And we all had a big fun party at Hope House. Quite exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Universalis